A smart choice for businesses with 5 to 30 users.
A cost effective choice for businesses with 20 to 250+ users.
NEC SL2100 Communications System
With NEC’s SL2100, you can ensure that your team stays connected through its wide-range of communication tools that accommodate flexible workspaces and allow free roaming wherever they are. This flexible communications systems is a smart choice for businesses with 5 to 30 users.
Built-in features include:
- VoIP Enabled
- Music on Hold
- Mobility / Remote Worker Support
- Auto Attendant
- Audio Conferencing
- Video Conferencing & Collaboration (license required)
- InGuard Toll Fraud Protection (License required)
- SIP Trunks (License required)
NEC Univerge SV9100 Communications System
Supporting a suite of secure voice, video and collaboration applications and out-of-the-box mobility, the versatile SV9100 keeps your team – and your customers – connected. This reliable and flexible communications systems is a cost effective choice for businesses with 20 to 250 users.
- Supports VoIP, traditional TDM or a combination of both as well as SIP technology – future proofing your technology
- Cost-effective solution from 10 to 896 users – plenty of capacity for an expanding business
- Latest upgradeable communication technology – protect your investment
- Easily configured – Integrates with existing IT technology as an analog, digital or IP system
- Multi-generational workforce? – The SV9100 combines feature-rich telephony as well as strong mobility, remote/home-based working & BYOD (bring your own device) capabilities
Top 10 reasons for making a move to NEC’s award winning UNIVERGE SV9100 communications solution.
1. Investment protection: NEC’s “no customer left behind” philosophy provides customers with a cost-effective, nondisruptive, easy path to modernize your communications.
2. Keep your customer experience sparkling: Ensure a sharper, more responsive approach to your customer communications and keep your business competitive.
3. Avoid the risk of business downtime: Technical support on your existing system may now be limited or even ‘end of life’.
4. Improve your employee experience: Keep your team happy so they can communicate with flexibility – the SV9100 offers more mobility, BYOD and home-based work options.
5. More features built-in: That means less licenses, less hardware and less extras to pay for.
6. Toll fraud defense: Protect your business against potentially huge company costs with NEC’s InGuard.
7. Avoiding potential litigation Call Recording proves who said what with encryption security.
8. Save money: No more business mobile charges with ST500 mobile client
or Mobile Extension; Save on travel, fuel costs and even hotel costs using built-in audio conferencing.
9. Start building your own Smart Workspace: Each of your mobile employees don’t require a desktop telephone – the Hotdesking feature enables shared hardware and even reductions in premises costs.
10. NEC is no.1 globally in the PXB-IP & PBX Market sub 100 extensions – Q3 2019 according to industry analysts MZA.
Monday - Friday 8:00 - 4:30PM (ET)