Multi-Person Infrared Fever Screening System
Recommended for schools, office buildings and hospitals.
Multi-Person Thermal Body Temperature Detection & Alert Screening System
With high accuracy and easy installation, this system provides a non-contact, multi-person solution to measure body temperature for those entering a facility. This thermal solution can be used as the first step in identifying and sequestering individuals who may be a high risk for virus introduction into the facility. This system is an ideal detection solution for high traffic areas, including airports, hospitals, schools, convention centers, sports arenas, and entertainment venues to protect visitors, customers, and employees from exposure to coronavirus and other contagions that may be signaled by high temperature.
Key Features and Capabilities
- Optimized AI algorithm. Reads the temperatures of individuals who have a mask on or not. It offers real-time temperature detection and screen display and produces a voice alarm when a high temperature is detected. Advanced analytics can also indicate when an individual is wearing a mask and sets off a voice alarm to those who aren’t wearing one.
- Alarm Face Capture. When an abnormal temperature is detected, an alarm notifies the user of the potentially infected individual on the spot, so they can then be pulled aside for further evaluation or refused entry.
- Multi-Targeted Face Recognition. It provides ultra-fast screening of two seconds per individual while reducing false alarms caused by other objects. Its advanced algorithm model provides a face recognition accuracy rate of greater than 99 percent.
- Rapid 0.2s face recognition speed
- Focal length: 6.5mm
- Maximum image size: 384 x 288
- FOV 50.8 x 37.1
- 1920 x 1080, Max 30fps
- Temperature measurement accuracy is ≤± .54°F
- Temperature measurement range – 82.4° - 107.6°F
- Detection distance: 6.5 – 8.2 feet
- Clear image capturing for busy background environments - Longer distance, large scenes can also be accurately and quickly screened
- Built-in alarm trigger - Supports automatic capture when an alarm is triggered to provide evidence after the event
Need to print a spec sheet?
Download and print spec sheet
|Imager Type||Progressive Scan CMOS|
|Imager Size (in)||1/4|
|Camera Resolution (px)||1024x768 (Main), 384 × 288 (Thermal)|
|Response Time (ms)||200|
|Relative Aperture (F-stop)||F2.8|
|Focal Length (mm)||2.7 (Main); 6.5 (Thermal)|
|Measurement Accuracy||≤± .54°F|
|Measurement Deviation||<50mk (@ 25 ° C, F # = 1.0)|
|Measurement Distance||6.5 – 8.2 feet|
|Measurement Range||82.4° - 107.6°F|
|Dimensions||9.1" x 4.7" x 3.8"|
|Operating Humidity||<90% (non-condensing)|
|Operating Temperature (F)||50° ~ 86°|
Monday - Friday 8:00 - 4:30PM (ET)
If calling us now isn't convenient please let us know who you are and the services you are interested in by using the form below.